Wednesday 11 July 2007

Video and Holidays

I need to take my camcorder to get fixed today. I don't think there's much wrong with it, but we bought it for the boys growing up and it would be a waste if we don't do it. There's a shop who do repairs locally who we took our radio to so with any luck they can fix this.
I see Spurs have started their pre-season campaign with a win against Stevenage. Next stop Champions League! Even though Darren Bent scored, I still don't think he's worth the money they paid for him. That's another thing, where did the club suddenly get all that money from? I knew they were well off but that's something else.
I thought today was supposed to be sunny and warm? So far that's gone tits up! Oh well, Saturday's meant to be good and I'm off so I should be able to top up my tan.
It might be time to arrange another one of those £9.50 holidays in the paper. We last went on one to Ilfracombe in 2006 and it was the wettest week in the history of England! That seems to be our luck with holidays, its always raining or the caravan's no good or something else isn't right. You never know, our luck has to change sometime, right? We normally go somewhere like Devon or Cornwall. Very nice places to see but a long drive to get to. Next time we'll try a place closer to home, Sussex or Hampshire maybe. I'm all for staying inland for the scenic countryside but the family usually overrule me and insist on the seaside. You just can't win with this lot!
Our car's pretty good for the long distance trips. Our Spacewagon never lets us down. We've had it for two years now and it always starts first time. The one time there was a problem was vandalism. Someone thought it would be a good idea to slash all the tyres on all the cars in our car park. Cost me over £200 that did.

No comments: