Friday 6 July 2007

Expense and Life

Its car insurance renewal time again. That wonderful time of year when all the companies you can think of, and some you don't, bombard you with "the lowest quote around". Invariably, they're not and they all end up in the shredder. I'll probably just stay with the one I had last year who want £460. Compare that to another firm who wanted £800! I should coco. Having just paid the road tax last week (£180), its been a bloody expensive time for us. Maybe I should get rid of the car and done with.
The boys are back at school now but Ethan's tongue has gone dark. I think it must be something to do with the jab he had the other day. Apparently its harmless and will go back to normal shortly.
Being Friday, it means hordes of feral youths roaming the streets, causing trouble tonight. Its always a worrying time stress wise but I try and stay upbeat and pray for a quiet night.

No comments: