Wednesday 4 July 2007

Stressed Life

Ritchie's got Eddie's bug now. High temperature, vomiting, the works. Isn't it amazing how these viruses can jump between people. Hopefully he can fight it off as quickly as Eddie.
Why is it that British radio stations seem to celebrate American independence day? I don't know if they've noticed but it was because of that particular statement that we lost one of our colonies(not a very good one admittedly).
Back to work today. Not looking forward to all those schoolkids swamping the bus about 3.30. Why are they like animals when they leave school? No consideration for other people. They just shout at each other, fight each other and generally misbehave. All we can do is get them on, get going and get them off as fast as possible and hope there's not too much damage at the end of it. I think I'll be doing this job for about three more years until I've paid off my loan and then look for something less stressful, like gravedigging!

No comments: