Sunday 1 July 2007

I'm New

Hi, I'm a new blogger so please forgive mistakes.
Dave's the name and I drive a bus for a living in London. It can be a worry for the family when you hear about car bombs being found, its a reminder of 7/7 and all that.
I went to the O2 last week to see Bon Jovi. They were superb and I can't wait for the tour next year so I can see Wembley! The O2 wasn't bad either but more signs would have been helpful with massive queues at the merchandising stalls on the ground floor. There were other stalls upstairs but I didn't know about them until I got there.
My three children are pretty good, Ritchie who's 8, Eddie 6 and three month old Ethan. They're pretty tolerant of their old man and his choice of music. Rock is high on the agenda along with 50's Rock'n'Roll, 60's groups, and even certain classical pieces!
We're all Tottenham Hotspur supporters but not daft enough to pay the prices so we have to make do with TV coverage and the net. £17m for Darren Bent is an extraordinary amount to pay for a one season wonder when somebody like Dimitar Berbatov is "only" £11m. Strange world, football.
Ethan needs attention now so that's it for now,
See ya

No comments: